Fitting to Your Company's Needs
A love/hate relationship is one of the many features you will get when implementing a CRM (Customer Relationship Management tool). It seems that there should be a warning label in the licensing agreement.
Everyone knows that management needs a CRM to keep their business organized. It’s also well known that CRM’s can be a field reps nemesis.
Unnecessary forms, arduous data entry, limited mobile access, and time wasted are all sentiments shared by field representatives regarding CRM’s. With a career in differing sales positions, I can personally vouch for these feelings toward CRM platforms.
Realizing a need to bridge the gap between the love / hate for CRM’s, we created Outfield.Outfield is a mobile CRM for field reps that gives them the features they want most. Such as:
- Total Mobile Access to your CRM. Access emails, accounts, notes, check-ins, contacts, and meeting info from the palm of your hand.
- Ability to easily enter CRM info from the field on your phone.
- Custom forms specific to your business. Preventing time wasted on unnecessary data entry.
- User friendly interface, that integrates with your CRM in real time.
- Social interaction with contacts and HQ.
It is our endeavor to provide a mobile CRM that mutually benefits field reps and managers alike. What would it take to give your mobile CRM a thumbs up?
Let us know.