We’ll examine why the time is right for organizations to begin adopting Gaming CRMs. We’ll also take a look at industry trends that will make...
Outfield is a startup that specializes in data driven revenue and efficiency solutions for organizations with an outside sales force. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team.
This is a Part-Time or Full-Time role and perfect opportunity for someone looking to begin their career within the tech space. The DAS role will be responsible for the execution of the company’s digital media campaigns across paid search, paid social media and display advertising. The DAS role requires someone who is logical (mathematical), creative, contextually detail-oriented and familiar with marketing and advertising strategy. The ideal person will have an appreciation for tech startups, business, sports and is looking to pursue career advancement opportunities within our organization.
The DAS will be working with our Outfield team. His or her responsibilities will be:
- Maximize the reach of general and feature specific marketing campaigns through paid advertising on various platforms including Google, Facebook, LinkedIn.
- The DAS role will be expected to make decisions around bid strategy and monitor the daily, weekly, and monthly advertising budgets set by the leadership team.
- The DAS will be an integral part of the overall SEO strategy by evaluating online presence, conducting keyword research, making recommendations, and being the driving force behind the execution of the SEO strategy.
- Participate in ideation and brainstorming sessions for generating new marketing campaigns, strategies, tactics, etc.
- The DAS will be the subject matter expert on all things advertising/SEO and be held accountable for ensuring a positive ROI in accordance with both short and long term marketing goals.
- Strong creative writing, ability to create test and learn campaigns, measure incremental results, identify opportunities.
- Demonstrated analytical, organizational, customer service, communication (written and verbal) and critical thinking skills.
- Candidate should be self-starting, entrepreneurial and thrive working within startups.
- Ability to properly prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Working level knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, and LinkedIn Campaign Manager.
Job Type: Part-time or Full-Time
- Digital Advertising: 2 years (Preferred)
- Search Engine Optimization: 2 years (Preferred)
- Creative Writing: 2 years (Preferred)
- Analysis Skills: 2 years (Preferred)
- Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
- Digital Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
Email resumes to email@example.com